Whether you are contemplating a mission trip for the first time, or are a veteran trip participant, we want to make the process of participating in the sharing of the gospel of Jesus Christ through our immediate community, our nation and our world. We call this Project H.O.P.E. - Helping Others Prosper Everyday. Regardless of the type of mission assignment, date considerations, or destination, we believe that together we can all make a difference in the lives of all we touch. There is a world waiting on us to bring the hope and love of Jesus to them.
Our objectives are to:
- Build relationships, to nurture the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual needs of the residents of Plano, Allen, Frisco and McKinney and all the surrounding geographical areas
- Provide activities that support, and processes that develop self-esteem, strengthen families, and nurture a sense of responsibility in their community
- Linking with other Churches, communities, and faith based organizations within our region, state, and Nation in a spiritual and practical manner
- Support orphans and widows
- Support International Missions
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.